Dental emergencies are unpredictable. You can’t schedule or anticipate a dental emergency. You should have an emergency dentist you can trust. You deserve someone that will stand by your side in your time of need.
At Clear Creek Dental, we are passionate about being available to our patients during dental emergencies. We keep our phone lines open past regular hours so that you can contact us when you need special assistance.
Our strength lies in our availability. Rest assured that you can contact us when you experience a dental challenge. Call us anytime and we will actively guide you through your emergency.
Basic Dental Emergency Guide
Some of the dental emergencies we commonly see include:
- Bitten lip or tongue
- Knocked out permanent tooth
- Broken or cracked tooth
- Object stuck between teeth
- Severe toothache
- Broken dental work
Here are a few steps you can take when a dental emergency occurs.
- Call Clear Creek Dental | Call our number right away. One of our associates will give you advice and schedule a time for you to come see us.
- Clean Up | Clean yourself up and take a quick look around. If you have knocked out or broken your tooth, you should try to save what you can. Store your tooth or its pieces in your mouth, salt water, or milk. Broken dental work should also be saved. Bring your discoveries into Dr. Seth Lookhart when you come see us.
- Pain Management | Use cold compresses and over-the-counter medication to manage pain and swelling. Sit back and try to relax.
- Come in for Treatment | We will have you into our office ASAP even if you call late at night or over the weekend. Dr. Seth Lookhart will give you the treatment you need to make a full recovery.
After Hour Emergency Care
Many dentists stop listening after 5 PM. Not us. The Clear Creek Dental team is prepared to listen and help even after regular office hours.
When it comes to dental emergencies, our dental team understands your urgency. We will rearrange our schedules so that we can see you as soon as possible. Find peace in knowing that you can call us or come and see us at anytime.
Contact us today with dental emergency questions or to set up an appointment. We would be very pleased to be your dental care provider.