You can’t fully appreciate a full and complete smile until it’s gone. Millions of patients experience tooth loss because of physical trauma, tooth decay, or gum disease. These patients are learning about the difficulties of chewing, speaking, and smiling with missing teeth.
Gummy gaps in a smile are both uncomfortable and unsightly. They can undermine your confidence and affect both your work and personal life.
The good news is that we provide beautiful and durable tooth replacement options at Clear Creek Dental. Our complete or partial dentures can reconstruct your attractive and able smile. Dentures will make it easy to complete day-to-day tasks. They will also give you the confidence you need to socialize and smile.
The Denture Placement Process
- Dr. Seth Lookhart will take impressions of your current smile. These impressions will be sent to a dental lab. The laboratory professionals will create unique dentures just for you.
- Dr. Seth Lookhart will help you choose the denture shape and color that is best for your mouth.
- When you visit again, our dentist will check for proper fit and appearance until you are happy with your new smile.
- Your dentures may take a little time to get used to, but you are going to love your full and complete smile!
- Feel free to visit at any time for denture adjustments or questions.
Dentures can restore your smile to its natural look and function. They can also make your smile look even better than it did before! We think you’ll love the functionality and aesthetic of our beautiful white dentures.
Are dentures the best solution for you? Which type is right for you — complete or partial dentures? The best way to find out is by visiting Dr. Seth Lookhart at Clear Creek Dental. Call us today to schedule your appointment time.