What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are the leading cosmetic solution for countless aesthetic issues. Dental veneers can simultaneously improve your teeth’s shape, color, spacing, alignment, and size.
A porcelain veneer is a wafer-thin shell that covers the front surface of a tooth. Veneers make the teeth appear even, straight, and brilliantly white.
Dental veneers are highly durable, lasting for ten years or more. They are custom-made to fit in flawlessly with the rest of your beautiful smile.
Getting your Dental Veneers
- Talk with Dr. Seth Lookhart | Come speak with Dr. Seth Lookhart about your smile objectives. He will take x-rays and administer an exam to learn more about your teeth. He can help you meet your goals with attractive porcelain veneers.
- Tooth Preparation | During your next visit, Dr. Seth Lookhart will prepare your tooth or teeth for the dental veneers. He will gently file the teeth to create ample space for placement. He will then take impressions of the teeth to send to the lab. Dr. Seth Lookhart can also provide you with temporary veneers while you wait for your permanent appliances.
- Permanent Veneer Placement | At your final visit, Dr. Seth Lookhart will place the permanent veneer or veneers and bond them to your teeth. Your veneers will sit securely on the surfaces of your teeth to give you a dazzling smile.
Caring for your Veneers
Before you leave the office, your dentist will provide you with the information you need to make your veneers last. Some basic guidelines are listed below.
- Brush and floss regularly
- Opt for a non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste
- Limit staining food and drink like coffee and red wine
We believe that our natural-looking dental veneers will revitalize your confidence and rejuvenate your appearance. Dissatisfied with your current smile? Turn it over to us and we will make it something radiant. Call us today at Clear Creek Dental!